Tuesday, December 07, 2004

 

Short Post

I think I blew my blogging wad on replying to comments to yesterday's post. Suffice it to say that I don't have much to report. Last night I graded papers that I must return today.

(My favorite sentence in an actual student paper: "Sometimes insecurity exists in the mind." My comment: "Where else would it exist?")

I saw my favorite hot student from last year (not the one that I talked about in this post - another one.... it strikes me that last year I had much hotter students....) today, too, and that was a really nice and unexpected treat, as he has graduated. Totally want to bang him, though never will because I'm not that kind of professor (though I am that kind of girl).

Hmmm. In other news there is no news. Life is boring. I should be grading (when shouldn't I be grading?) and/or prepping for my last classes, but I just am not interested.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?