Friday, December 31, 2004

 

Once Again in My Mother's House...

With my man-kitty and the family. SO happy that MLA is done, although I did have an awesome time. I'm very pleased with the professional part of my trip, and I saw a lot of people whom I haven't seen in years. I have a big long post about MLA generally in me - in fact, it may need to be a multi-part post - but I don't really have the time or solitude to do that until I'm back in my own home and out from under my mother's watchful gaze. By the way, my mom and step-dad love my kitty and I think they want to steal him from me. I've explained that this cannot happen, but I'm not sure if they're in agreement. The man-kitty is so loveable!

Hmmm.... in other news.... it's really a mistake to bring only cute shoes to MLA without thinking about walking miles and miles in them. Am spoiled by the midwest where everyone drives everywhere. Forgot that slutty boots aren't exactly conducive to miles of walking. Hate my hurt-y feet. But I think it was worth it, right?

Happy New Year, my peeps! More in 2005!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?