Monday, December 20, 2004

 

Last Post for the Day

Because really, I am ridiculous. I need to take care of business. I've found most of the papers that I had misplaced and I have every confidence that I can find the 2 or 3 that seem to be missing. Must streamline for next semester so that this does not happen again. Perhaps later will work on Spring syllabi?

Now I'm off to Christmas-shop before all of the 9-5-ers swarm the stores. I've got a list. I have every confidence that I can actually buy the items on my list and be done with the shopping.

But before I do that maybe I'll go out for some lunch? I really do need sustenance so that I can have the energy for shopping.

Ooh. Should check how much cash is in my acct. before I go shopping, too.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?