Wednesday, December 29, 2004

 

I am such a committed blogger

But not long to write because a big long line of people are waiting. Here's a recap since last I checked in:

3:30-4:45 - my panel; paper went fantastically and got an email today asking me to submit the paper to Fancy Peer-Reviewed Journal! Woohoo! Yippee! Hooray!

5:00 - with two pals from grad school in tow, met Dr. G for a drink.

5:30 - society drinks/business meeting - am chairing panel for society for next year's MLA. I am fancy and much sought after

6:30 - left society thing to go to party at adviser's hotel room. Love my mean adviser. Love drinking wine.

8:00- adviser kicks everybody out and friend from Grad school and I go get another drink and some chinese food . Things get fuzzy at this point.

10:00 - ? party for Stanley Fish? Crazy

Must get off of computer. Am being rude.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?