Monday, November 22, 2004

 

Perhaps There Is Something to Numerology

found this via Prof. Goose and I got the following:

You Are the Investigator
5

You're independent - and a logical analytical thinker.
You love learning and ideas... and know things no one else does.
Bored by small talk, you refuse to participate in boring conversations.
You are open minded. A visionary. You understand the world and may change it.

What number are you?


The interesting thing is that I'm a "5" according to the numerological calculations for my birth date as well. Well, maybe it's not that interesting, but since apparently I invest a great deal of faith in the superstitious practices of numerology, astrology, divination with runes, etc. I thought it was worth noting.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?