Thursday, November 11, 2004

 

One Last Thing

Should I post about Things In The World and not just my own stupid life? Because I feel like I'm kind of a self-absorbed spaz when I read others' blogs and they post about books or movies or current events or whatever. Then, on the other hand, I think to myself that my audience comes to me for precisely that - my pathetic self-absorbed ramblings - and so maybe I'm doing you all a service? Perhaps I should start a weekly thing where I talk about something that has nothing to do with me? Maybe this could replace the insight for the weekend? But I think that would feel an awful lot like work....

Anyway, just some sicky blogging anxiety that's been on my mind and so I thought I'd post about it and get feedback rather than ruminate about whether I'm doing what I'm supposed to do in the blog. (And yes, I know it's my space and I can do whatever I want here and that ultimately I will, but I do wonder whether what I'm doing is in any way interesting or if people would like to see other things from the blog because, at the end of the day, I really do care about making my readers happy or keeping them interested or whatever and I feel like maybe I'm becoming boring....)



Comments:
Appreciaate your blog post
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?