Wednesday, November 10, 2004

 

Morning Thoughts

  1. I feel like crap (physically, not emotionally/mentally).
  2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is an awesome TV show (it's on FX at 7 and 8 AM, which means I've not been watching any news since the election).
  3. Would it really be that big of a deal if I missed my faculty meeting at 3 PM? Because hanging around for it keeps me on campus 4 extra hours when I'd rather be in bed with my man-kitty. I could just go home and nap and come back, but I don't want to. Fuck. Hate this sort of thing.
  4. I love that today is peer review day. No work for Dr. Crazy!
  5. I need to go to the store and buy sicky supplies (juice, etc.) because I've run out.
  6. I'm not really an asshole when it comes to Freud - it's just easy to feel like an asshole when you haven't talked to a person whom you spent like 72 hours with the week before.
  7. I will have, by Friday, approximately 60 papers to grade, 40 of which are 4-6 page papers, i.e. I have no time for obsessions with boys.
  8. I need to get off my ass and edit my writing sample for the last application I'm sending out. Should have done this two weeks ago.
  9. Desk is still very dirty.
  10. Must remember to watch America's Next Top Model tonight - keep forgetting about it.
  11. Must transform my syllabus for one of my classes next semester to make fewer assignments and less work for myself.
  12. Hmmm.. don't think I have any other random thoughts
  13. Oh, except that a man-kitty really is a great alarm clock. I recommend them for all who have trouble waking up in the morning.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?