Wednesday, November 10, 2004
- I feel like crap (physically, not emotionally/mentally).
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer is an awesome TV show (it's on FX at 7 and 8 AM, which means I've not been watching any news since the election).
- Would it really be that big of a deal if I missed my faculty meeting at 3 PM? Because hanging around for it keeps me on campus 4 extra hours when I'd rather be in bed with my man-kitty. I could just go home and nap and come back, but I don't want to. Fuck. Hate this sort of thing.
- I love that today is peer review day. No work for Dr. Crazy!
- I need to go to the store and buy sicky supplies (juice, etc.) because I've run out.
- I'm not really an asshole when it comes to Freud - it's just easy to feel like an asshole when you haven't talked to a person whom you spent like 72 hours with the week before.
- I will have, by Friday, approximately 60 papers to grade, 40 of which are 4-6 page papers, i.e. I have no time for obsessions with boys.
- I need to get off my ass and edit my writing sample for the last application I'm sending out. Should have done this two weeks ago.
- Desk is still very dirty.
- Must remember to watch America's Next Top Model tonight - keep forgetting about it.
- Must transform my syllabus for one of my classes next semester to make fewer assignments and less work for myself.
- Hmmm.. don't think I have any other random thoughts
- Oh, except that a man-kitty really is a great alarm clock. I recommend them for all who have trouble waking up in the morning.