Thursday, November 18, 2004

 

Boring Blog Post

Well, after all of the drama of the beginning of the week, I feel somewhat spent and at a loss for how to write an interesting blog post. Conference week is almost over (yay! Only 10 more conferences tomorrow and I shall be finished!) and that's about it. Feeling good re: the Stupid Freud situation. Haven't given it much real thought since the whole thing went down, though I did tell First Love the story of it last night when he called, which was hilarious because he kept anticipating what I would say to certain things. Gotta love the First Love whom one has known for 15 years. By the way, he also said something about us getting married last night, though, so maybe I should create a teeny bit of distance between me and him. It was a joke, but those sorts of jokes always lead to trouble with him....

Yep, nothing else to report. Have to meet with a student in 10 minutes (wish I didn't have to do that, but oh well).


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?