Wednesday, October 13, 2004

 

My Real Post for the Day

The smoking FUCKING hot student threw me off. I had intended to post a nice little post about how even though I come off like a royal bitch about teaching in my blog and on others' comments that I've been having a really good teaching semester and that yesterday I had not one, not two, but THREE students spontaneously tell me that I am the best professor they've had and that without my comments and help they don't know how they'd be surviving in their other classes. But see, now that I've been scrambled by Hot Boy I can't seem to get it up to post about that. Because, at the end of the day, I'm The Horny Professor. It's sad, but it is true.

For this I blame Freud. (Hee! I think I mean both the historical figure and the pseudonymous figure, for that would make the most sense.) The historical figure Freud, well, his accountability for this I think is self-explanatory. The pseudonymous Freud, however, is to blame only because I'm too busy to focus my energies elsewhere, and he is not coming through at all as a viable distraction from work (grrr). Again, this isn't really his fault. It's not like he owes it to me to fuck me or something. Hell, it's not like he owes it to me to hang out periodically. But I don't have the time and/or energy to find a new distraction, and so I'm left with this inadequate one. Sigh. Getting laid just takes so much fucking work.

No other news to report really. I'll have new pics of the kitty to post (he is huge) and hopefully something more interesting to write about to you all in the coming days. Midterm-time is a bitch.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?