Friday, October 08, 2004

 

Insight for the Weekend:

(And a Contest for Next Week's Insight!)

First, this week's insight will be a repeat insight from August. A girl can only have so many insights. (Hey, that's kind of an insight in and of itself!)

Which brings me to the great Insight Contest. Enter any insight between now and Thursday, October 14, and you may have your insight featured on Dr. Crazy's Insight For the Weekend! It can be a quotation! It can be a random thought! It can be anything! (And I do mean anything - you should see some of the things that I accept as "insights" from my students! Not that you guys won't have great insights, but I'm trying to make you feel more confident, you see....)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?