Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Weigh in on an Important Question
- It's a kitten.
- It will provide companionship and affection that doesn't include stupid boys.
- Play-time with kitten seems a more valuable pursuit than my usual pursuits that are not work.
- Ok, so honestly, it's a kitten. Kittens are awesome.
- It will become a cat.
- Must be responsible for another life.
- Will make traveling more complicated, as will have to make sure cat is cared for.
- Freud was trying to convince me to get a cat this weekend because he thinks I "need" one as clearly I am a "cat person" when I am with his stupid cat, whom I will call.... Apollo.
- Cannot live in squalor when get busy, as will need to have happy and clean environment for kitty.
- Kitty could be very mischievous and do bad things, making me not like Kitty.
Please, weigh in. (I should mention that when I saw the pictures of the kittens, I felt like I might die from my desire to own one. But I felt this way when I was 8 and convinced my parents to let me get a cat, and I think I was very irresponsible once I owned said cat and my mom ended up doing all of the work related to her.)