Wednesday, September 08, 2004

 

Update of My Afternoon's Accomplishments

I have updated my CV.

That is all.

The notebook will never be complete.

Instead of working, I have been daydreaming about the following:
  1. How excited I am about the prospect of owning a kitten. (And it really will happen because even if I meet these kitties and don't like them for some reason, I just found out another colleague has access to some kittens that will need homes in a few weeks.)
  2. How excited I am for my faculty meeting to be over with.
  3. How excited I am to leave this den of despair and procrastination to go home to a delicious, succulent pork roast with sweet potatoes (mmmm.... love the lovely crock pot).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?