Monday, September 27, 2004

 

Rotting Cucumber Found in Desk

You may be asking yourself why I would have had a cucumber in my desk in the first place. Well, I can only give a partial answer - I had the cucumber because a colleague brought it to me from his garden. Why I decided that my desk drawer was a good place to put it, however, I do not know. I noticed something smelled very nasty as I was sitting at my desk this morning, and then, and only then, did I remember having put the cucumber there. This sucks.

In other news, I had the most relaxing - and drama-free - weekend imaginable. Oh, I guess there was some drama - if you can call teaching the kitty not to jump on the bookshelf, and the kitty understanding that he is not supposed to do that because he'll knock things over, but he's really dying to do it because it's the most fun ever, and so he jumps up on the back of the couch periodically and stares longingly at the bookshelf and meows, as if asking for permission to jump on the shelf. But for the most part, there was much napping with the man-kitty, some watching of movies, some work on job search materials, and a great deal of lazing about. It was awesome.

However, I had such a relaxing weekend that I've got no material. This, my friends, is the problem with relaxing and with behaving sensibly. No material for the blog. Perhaps I will have to start posting about my life of the mind? Perish the thought! More tomorrow, if I can make anything happen to myself (hahahaha!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?