Monday, September 13, 2004

 

Headcold + Kitten = Festival of Procrastination

For which I will pay dearly in the next two days. That said, My kitty is AWESOME! I am in love! In love, I say! Today is the first day that he's been left home for any length of time by himself, so we'll see how that goes. But yes. He is awesome.

The notebook is due in two days. I did, in spite of the above, manage to get my personal statement explanation of the bullshit in the notebook crap written, but I've still got a lot I need to finish, and all I want to do is to take to my bed. I figure I will print all of my shit out that I need to print out, take the book home with me, and do my best with getting it together.

In Stupid Freud news, I spoke to him this weekend, but now that I've got my man-kitty I'm less interested in him than ever. We are, however, supposed to "get coffee" (his suggestion, as apparently his instinctive response to fucking me is to suggest getting coffee the next week so that I won't get any ideas or something) this week. I'm motivated... not at all to make this happen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?