Friday, September 24, 2004

 

Finally Did It!

As you will all notice, I've finally updated the blogroll. (I'm sure I'm still missing some people, so forgive me, and know that I'll add you at some point.... I just suck with the whole administrative/technical part of blogging, which is why I'll never have a pretty page like so many out there but always this stupid orange one.)

Well, that's pretty much all I've got to report. I'm looking forward to a quiet and relaxing weekend. I've got a meeting in 10 minutes, and when that's over I think I may go to the bookstore and to get chinese takeout for dinner. Mmmmm. That sounds delicious. Other than that, I will be working on the job search materials as well as on cleaning my messy, messy home(partially messy because it turns out that my man-kitty is a little hellcat who has learned how to knock things off of bookshelves. I'm squirting him with water, and it seems to be working, but cats can't be trained in a day).

As far as boys go, I intend to take a break from them this weekend. We'll see if I can make good on that intention or if I will be persuaded to go against my better judgment. I'm thinking that I'm so tired/stressed that I will relish time away from boys, but we shall see....

Comments:
Hi nice reaading your post
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?