Monday, August 23, 2004

 

Wasting Time, As Usual

Well, I did intend to take care of some things this afternoon, but Dr. E. came by and asked me to go to lunch with him (because I am irresistable these days! It is unbelievable! I have to beat them off with a stick!) and now I'm looking at my blog and looking at other people's blogs, etc. So, as part of wasting time I took this quiz, which I found via Just Tenured. Too funny an evaluation of me, I think. And I do love Oscar Wilde (though I like The Importance of Being Earnest better than Dorian Gray - much more upbeat).

The picture of dorian gray
Oscar Wilde: The Portrait of Dorian Gray. You are a
horror novel from the world of dandies, rich
pretty boys, art and aesthetics, and
intellectual debates between ethical people and
decadent pleasure-seekers. You value beauty and
pleasure but realize their dangers, as well.

Which literature classic are you?
brought to you by

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?